Monday, September 10, 2012

Sonoma Wine, Town Center

 We took our newly wed friends out to dinner the other night and we decided to try out Sonoma Wine. We ordered a Pinot Noir that was very lovely and then we ordered entrees. Curtis had a play on chicken parmesan. I think he wanted something with more tomato sauce and cheese, but he still ate all of his dish. LOL. Truth be told, this isn't chicken parmesan. It's fried chicken over Israeli couscous with a cucumber slaw. 

I had the monk fish. It was cooked to perfection. The asparagus and potatoes were good too. I enjoyed it immensely. I really liked this restaurant but I had 2 down points: 1. Our table was really high. I felt like a kid sitting at the table. 2. It was REALLY hot in the restaurant. I would've ordered more red wine but I was already flushed and sticking to my chair. Not a pleasant dining experience. I have been here before (I try to go whenever I'm in town) and even though it's pricey - it's one of the pricey places in Town Center that's worth it. Also - the servers are top notch. Super knowledgable and professional and they leave you alone. I don't have Kelli (Yes, with an i) trying to serve me AND be my best friend or deal with her writing cute notes on our check. If you're in around, you should grab a flight and check out the wines...and the food.

No comments: