Sunday, September 23, 2012

Five Leaves

 I celebrated my birthday weekend by having brunch at Five Leaves in Brooklyn yesterday. The mussels were amazing.

 Initially the mussels came like this. We took all the crap off of it. They were prepared with saffron, coconut sauce, chilies, scallions & grilled sourdough. 

Chopped Black Kale with spicy anchovy dressing, aged gouda & hazelnuts. Soooo good!

 Truffle fries. Best fries I think I've ever had.

 My honey had the Five Leaves Burger with grass-fed beef, fried pineapple ring, house pickled beets, harissa mayo & sunny up egg. Reminded me of the Bondi Road burger with all that stuff on it.

I forgot what this drink was called. Purple something... It was amazing. Over all, I enjoyed this place immensely. I will definitely come back. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I be taught something more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It is going to always be stimulating to read content material from different writers and observe slightly something from their store. I'd prefer to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don't mind. Natually I'll provide you with a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].